So you want to write a book?
- We offer Book Coaching
- We offer FORESITEs™
- We offer Pre-Book Marketing Consultations
Find out more...
- In business since 2001
- Published hundreds of books for hundreds of authors
- Sold hundreds of thousands of books
- Happy clients and tons of return customers
- In-house nerds keeping us on the cutting-edge of technology
For a free 15-minute consult,
please call 303.794.8888
between 10-5 (MST), M-F
So you've written a book?
- We offer professional Editing
- We offer award-winning Cover Design
- We offer Business Plan Development Coaching
- We offer Graphic Design
- We offer Kindle Book Design, Publishing & Coaching
- We offer Marketing Assistance
- We offer membership into The League of Extraordinary Authors
- We offer more Perks for publishing with us than any other publisher on the planet!
Find out more about how to publish your book at Books To Believe In...
So you've published a book?
- We offer Social Media Packages
- We offer Unique Advertising Opportunities
- We offer the Virtual Book Shelf™
Find out more about how Books To Believe In can help you market an existing book...
- Personalized attention
- Proprietary marketing advantages
- Networking with hundreds of successful authors
- Social Media training galore
- Authors experience international sales & success
Write and tell us about your project
and we'll let you know how we can best help you:
Author of Rethinking Retirement
"Inexperience and ignorance are the real first-time
author's curse. You just don't know what you don't
know... Education is the key to success for first-time
authors like me. I was so grateful to learn a publisher's
perspective. It helped me make much more effective
self-publishing decisions. It helped me choose the editor
I hired, the graphic artist I used and I have paid back my
investment in myself very early in my first print run!"
author, speaker & life coach
published his book The Law of Attraction
Made Simple through Books to Believe In,
and saw a complete return on his investment
the 1ST day he had books in his hand!
Within 4 months he was into his 2nd printing.
Now Jonathan is on his 5th printing of this first book, and has since published 3 other books with us.
Othniel Seiden, MD
Colorado's most prolific author
"I've written and published dozens of
books...and my opinion of the publishing
industry has changed over the past
20 years. What Books to Believe In
teaches about how to publish a book is
up-to-date, addresses self-publishing and
on-demand publishing (not available
when I started out) and many more
topics that are intended to empower the
author to create and publish the books
of their dreams! I teach how to write a
book: So, You Want To Write A Book
- Jumpstart Your Publishing Success,
but when my students are ready to
publish - I recommend Books to Believe In and EJ Thornton to them!"